Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

Can anyone recommend an interactive therapist or life coach in Cambridge? (or failing that, in London?)

(1 Post)
chocolate55 Thu 28-Mar-13 20:20:15

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone could recommend a good interactive therapist or life coach in Cambridge (or failing this in London). By "interactive" i am wanting someone who gives some feedback, suggestions etc. rather than just sitting there passively saying nothing as i have found with previous therapists, which i have found to be no help at all.

I just really need to someone to talk to at the moment - lots of problems on my plate - my parents, relationship problems, stress/anxiety etc - and it would be good to have someone to discuss this with and to come up with some practical / helpful ideas on how to approach various situations. I am never very good at thinking practically or saying the right thing, and where i lived previously i had an excellent therapist who really helped me with this.

thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now