Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

no one cares

(9 Posts)
mumofapirate Tue 26-Mar-13 17:32:08

no one cares do they, not really. I'm not coping. I am just but children keep making noises are so loud I tel l thwm to stop they dont listen. my husband doesny care, hes fed up of me being ill its all in my head and I choose to be ill. I feel emotionally exhausted. help.

Have you been to see your GP? With a full list of everything you're feeling so you're not tempted to downplay it once you get in there?

You're not choosing to be ill and your DH has to realise that. There are all sorts of reasons why you feel like you do and lots of ways to treat it so you can get back to being 'you' again and not so exhausted.

Reach out for that help, it is there. x

mumofapirate Tue 26-Mar-13 19:48:46

I'm due to see my gp for my asthma tomorrow but I got what I think was a migraine this morning, my vision suddenly went it returned a hr or so later so I need to mention that. He doesn't have time for more problems, I think I have a rep of a hypochondriac with him. I'm scared all the time, terrifyed of life. I need help but dont no what to do, dont want to see gp. There isn't a way out.

Varya Tue 26-Mar-13 19:51:39

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

mumofapirate Tue 26-Mar-13 19:54:12

I know sad your right why would anyone want to. I just wish someone did.

JulieMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 26-Mar-13 20:57:54

Hi mumofapirate.

There's loads of places you can go to for help and support. Have you heard of here? or here? There's also the Samaritans www.samaritans.org. Talking is the first step.

mumofapirate Tue 26-Mar-13 22:19:20

thank you, will have a look at the links now.

How are you feeling today, mumofapirate? Did you have chance to go into things with your GP?

I know it's dispiriting to think you aren't being taken seriously but do keep telling your GP how you feel, physically and mentally, with separate appts if necessary (ours do double appts, but not triples, though it is possible to book in for different things at the same time).

mumofapirate Sun 31-Mar-13 23:52:21

I saw my gp but chickened out of saying anything. keep having bad panic attacks, I've got a self help book which I've just started reading. floating along at the minute

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now