Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Im so bloody ugly. lonely and despondent.

(80 Posts)
marjproops Thu 14-Mar-13 20:03:31

Not looking for sympathy believe it or not, just need to unburden. but im so ugly. born ugly. and worthless.

watching TOTP on bbc4 and Blondie were on.
i was teenager then and wanted to look like Debbie Harry when i was older. who didnt? shes stunning. one of those faces you cant take your eyes off (and Im not gay!). men were panting for her and girls wanted to BE her. this ugly duckiling has never turned into a swan.

already with deep depression and seeing that has bought me down even more, even though i cant get any deeper.

i never attract anyone (i dont haver the best personailty either, i try though, im unsociable but friendly). ANYONE.

get called ugly troll in the street. only DC loves me. that should be enough but i feel such a gaping hole in my life. im not alone but feel so lonely.

just want to be properly loved by a decent man (after years of abuse). there must be SOMEONE, just ONE man on this planet of trillions of people.

im a lone parent for a good reason.

no matter how i do make up/style hair etc i still literally look like jabba the hut, with a figure to match, no diet or excercise works for me, and im physically disabled too.

sorry. anyone else feel this way? how do you cope? I am having counselling atm but it doesnt take away the feelings.

sensesworkingovertime Fri 29-Mar-13 19:28:54

I hope you start to get rid of that feeling, it must be unpleasant. And yes, try to put council out of your mind if you can, for now.

It is good advice to live for now, on the whole, too many people worry about next week, next month, next year etc etc and they miss out on now and you can only concentrate on how you are feeling now,not next year, if that makes sense. Now going to have a brew and biscuit and if there was a little symbol for Coronation Street ( perhaps a few cobbles), I would put that in!

marjproops Fri 29-Mar-13 19:54:54

ah, you worked out the emoticons wink!

you know i didnt know until it was on a thread somewhere else and some savvy mns took us through the process.

it silly but little victories like working out emoticons do me the world of good, i feel ive acheived something!

sensesworkingovertime Fri 29-Mar-13 20:06:10

I wink know smile what smile you wink mean grin...it's the little things that keep you going smile.

marjproops Fri 29-Mar-13 20:29:08

here, for you, and all of you for your support thanks

TheSilveryPussycat Fri 29-Mar-13 21:27:36

And atm you can do Easter Bunny Smilies grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now