Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Please help...I feel like I'm sliding again...

(26 Posts)
Ikeatears Mon 04-Feb-13 14:57:53

Last January I was ill and posted on here. The original thread is here
It took a couple of months but I made a recovery and have felt great really for a while. I thought I had pmt the other week but it keeps coming and going over this last week or so. I have a knot in my stomach and I feel like I could burdt into tears at any moment. I just know it's happening again and I dont think I can go through it all again. Every day I think I'll feel better but each day I'm sliding lower. I haven't got dressed today and slept all morning on the sofa. I can't do this again. I can't face the doctor. I can't even tell dh because I know he'll be so disappointed in me.
I had such amazing support on here last time - please tell me to pull myself together before i ruin everything.

Unfortunatlyanxious Thu 07-Feb-13 18:17:41

I'm really glad you came back to update, your mate sounds lovely. I'm glad your getting some help.

I can recommend looking at the MIND website and look at breathing exercises, they did help me.
x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now