Note: Mumsnet has not checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk, so this is not necessarily the best place to seek help if you're feeling seriously distressed or suicidal. Mumsnet cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you need help urgently, please see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice and support.

I spend so much time doing emotional spring cleaning-anyone else?

(3 Posts)
amillionyears Thu 13-Dec-12 17:17:43

op, maybe it is time to make some New Years resolutions!
Bit of a joke, but bit meaning it really.
You could make some short, medium and long term plans/goals.

But dont emotionally beat yourself up if they dont all happen.

PainForLife Thu 13-Dec-12 14:34:13

I do everything aside from reading self help books! n yes agree I'm fed up wid it all too...... I have too many issues to deal with so have decided I need to seek proper help now ... the AD's I'm on r not working anymore.

u sound more together then me so am sure u'll figure out a better way of balancing ur emotional state of mind. wish u luck smile

superstarheartbreaker Wed 12-Dec-12 23:37:12

I just feel that I spend far too much time dwelling on issues, feeling pants, letting off steam on here and reading self help books. I'd love to get on with stuff and I do a bit but I feel that much of my time is spent trying to resolve emotional issues and I am fed up with it tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now