Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you need help urgently, see our mental health web guide which can point you to expert advice.

Depression and HRT

(4 Posts)
revtim Sun 25-Nov-12 15:24:17

Dear Ask Me, are ,you on the low dose or med dose Premique ?
I have just started the low do but flushes returned after 8 days. The first 7 days were great, then back to as before. I think l need to increase dose?

pattymc Wed 19-Sep-12 22:19:03

Thanks askme will look in to this. Have just stopped taking the gels as just feel terrible

ASKme Wed 19-Sep-12 09:31:20

Hi I tried many HRT until my Doctor put me on Premique which I have been on for years and causes NO nasty symptoms at all. This is what they call a natural HRT!!!

pattymc Wed 19-Sep-12 06:30:55

Hi I've been on oestrogen gel for 4 weeks as well as testosterone and have been feeling very low, teary and with some suicidal thoughts. Has anyone else had any symptoms on HRT? I'm been looking at past posts and seems like progesterone is usually cause of depression and haven't even started on those pills yet!! Please can someone help me?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now