This topic is for posting feedback on buyers and sellers using our For Sale/Wanted forums.

****Vaunda***Scammer alert

(43 Posts)

Please do not buy/sell/trade with this woman. She will come out with some bullshit about her postoffice theiving stuff. its rubbish. She did a trade with me and her end of the bargain never arrived. DO NOT TRUST HER

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 01-Aug-08 21:15:57

Message withdrawn

she is talking bollocks. SHE is the one who has been doing the stealing.
She owes me a vast amount of nappies too.

KnickersOnMaHead Fri 01-Aug-08 21:43:54

Message withdrawn

you know its so familiar. I sent her some bits and put her in touch with people to help her out and this is how she repaid me.

What goes around comes around thats what I say

Be careful what you do in life as if you are naughty it will come back to bite you on the bum

narkymum Wed 03-Sep-08 19:41:42

just found this and noticed every time i sold nappies she always said she wanted them.
Only to sell them on this was over a year ago shame she`s still at it, and she kept trying to add me to her face book. weird!

KnickersOnMaHead Wed 17-Sep-08 15:12:03

Message withdrawn

Knickers, I have spoken to you previous to this posting and am waiting for you to email me your addy.

MrsJethro As i already explained to Knickers i was offline for a long time for many reasons to do with family. I did send your nappies, I also spoke to you more than once on the phone. The Vast amount of nappies I owe you were in exchange for 3 t-shirts a pair of trousers, a shirt and a jacket.

Narky i don't even know you so how do I keep trying to add you to my facebook????

I have been back online for about 2 weeks maybe 3 now. If anyone wants to email me then please do I have nothing to hide.

oh and also Knickers you sent me prefolds. I sold you Kushies and Motherease so totally not the same thing!!! I used the prefolds and passed them onto someone off line who had their baby about 6 months ago.

So i didn't try and sell you the ones you sent me......And if I remember you told me the same thing about another person.....If we are going to start insulting people funny how you say the same thing about 2 people eh?

Lets be honest it DOES NOT MATTER what the trade was we were both in agreement that we were happy with it. I sent my stuff off in a timely matter and even gave you the website of the courier to arrange a delivery becasue you were worried about stuff being stolen. The fact of it is that you imo did not send the stuff as agreed and then have the balls to come on here and moan about how you have been treated.

If you really feel bad about it send my stuff back to me

ok I shall send you the t-shirt, the pjs, the mickey mouse outfit and rest of it with pleasure if thats what you want.

I came here to defend myself I did send the items, I have now moved and as soon as I get the said items out of the cellar I shall return them....or just tell me the postage costs and I shall pay you via paypal for them.

And erm where did I moan??? If you actually care to read I said I have been offline for a while, and you all had my email address, phone number and postal address yet nobody contacted me during the time i was gone.

ToThrottleABlackBird Fri 10-Oct-08 20:02:02

I had none of those details. I said tried selling me the nappies. I sent you prefolds, yes. And you tried to sell them back to me. I am not online every second of the day to check messages from you as I have a new baby to get ready for. I have sent you the paypal address as to where to send my refund.

I am not going to get into a row with you.

ToThrottleABlackBird Fri 10-Oct-08 20:15:33

I have refcieved your 'refund' and have sent it back to you. Please can you send it as a 'personal payment owed' so I do not get stuck with fees or any 'comeback' disputes.

Thank you.

Donna,

You will have to wait for the funds to clear back into my account for me to refund now.

hey knickers, sorry to barge in on the fight, do you still want to swap the cot bumper and blanket for the 2 barbies??

I am not getting into an argument either over this. YOu too had all my contact details but declined to contact me regarding the non-recipt of the items. I appreciate the offer of a refund of postage however it would mean that I effectively sent you my stuff FFP which was not the agreement.
I feel you reneged on the deal we agreed and then broke my trust in doing so and to be perfectly honest that is what stung me the most. Like a lot of people I cannot afford to lose out on a trade deal due to circumstances like this and I felt I had been more than accomodating to the lengthy time I waited for your items to arrive.
A simple apology would have been a wonderful start but instead I got nothing.
I am glad however that you have refunded tothrottleamockingbird as thats a good start.

ToThrottleABlackBird Sat 11-Oct-08 09:51:43

Why would I need to wait for the funds to clear when they came straight out of paypal funds in the first place?

Look Vaunda, you are making things look alot worse for you. Just issue the refund properly (ie, so you wont be able to dispute it in a couple of weeks)

Lilysmummy, dd has now taken a shine to the barbies, sorry. blush

ToThrottleABlackBird Sat 11-Oct-08 09:55:19

Just seen your email.

You arnt being very polite over all this are you. I have done nothing wrong here yet all I get is a 'you will have to wait' FFS. Have I not waited long enough now?

exasperatedmummy Sat 11-Oct-08 10:02:31

I am very confused - what is all this trading and selling going on ? Ive missed something thats for sure.

ToThrottleABlackBird Sat 11-Oct-08 10:05:06

This happened months ago on the old bu and sell board.

exasperatedmummy Sat 11-Oct-08 11:51:52

oh, ok - just wondered. I quite fancy the idea of trading stuff

Donna, Here is a copy of the email I sent.

The first part is what I recieved from paypal i simply fwd it to you.. if you read it says it will take 3-4 days to clear in my bank. the rest of it is what you wrote not me. and the final line is what I wrote. I issued the refund properly would not be disputing it as I contacted you for details to refund to. So how am I making this worse? You returned the payment I didn't request it back, I paid you back although I did send the nappies.

Dear Nappies n Baby Bits,

d m vaile (daryl.vaile@yahoo.co.uk) has issued you a full or partial refund for your payment.

Temporary Hold Information: A temporary hold has been placed on funds that were returned to your account because you used Instant Bank Transfer to fund the original payment. The funds from this payment cannot be released until they have arrived from your bank account, which usually takes three to four working days.

Message from merchant: Please can you send this as a 'personal payment owed' so I do not get stuck with fees.

Thank you

You will have to wait for the funds to clear back into my account.

Vaun

ToThrottleABlackBird Sun 12-Oct-08 08:45:49

Erm shock did I post your email address online???????? No I didnt so why on eath have you posted mine on an internet forum? hmm

i simply copied and pasted the email I was sent. You returned the payment Donna not me. Now until it clears back into the account i use for paypal i cannot re-refund you. You had the refund and chose to return it. Then accuse me of not doing things properly.

ToThrottleABlackBird Sun 12-Oct-08 09:06:38

You sent me a 'payment' yes. But I either want it refunding the proper way or as a personal payment. Why the bloody hell should I loose out on fees or you be able to claim the payment back???? Fine, I will wait, what is a few days after months of waiting.

And thank you for putting my partner's email address online. Thak you very much. Funny that you could delete your email address out of that though isnt it? hmm

Anyways, please refund me properly when it clears.

Thank you.

P.S I would appreciate it if you did not use my RL name online.

You sent me a 'payment' yes. But I either want it refunding the proper way or as a personal payment. Why the bloody hell should I loose out on fees or you be able to claim the payment back????

I did refund it properly.

Thak you very much. Funny that you could delete your email address out of that though isnt it?

My email address was not included in the text of the mail only the email box...but if it makes you feel better my email is

Vaunmae1@aol.com
or Vaunda@hotmail.com
or Wannasmoochwivme@yahoo.com
or Theladyevenstar@yahoo.com.

There you go all of my email addresses in one place. I have nothing to hide i sent the packages and am not responsible for them when they leave me. I refunded you you decided you wanted the payment another way, thats down to you not me.

ToThrottleABlackBird Sun 12-Oct-08 09:23:07

Did you click the 'refund' button on the original transaction? Nope........

I am not saying you have anything to hide, I just do not appreciate my personal details being put online without my permission.

You never gave me proof of postage...then you said that they had been stolen from your post office. Any decent person would of refunded there and then, I know I would of.

look, I am not dragging this out any more than it already has been, I refunded the money, you sent it back. If i was going to dispute it i would not have damn well refunded the money. I messaged you on Bounty and you were using washables still that was after you slated me on the boards there. Then 2 days later you told me you were not using them anymore...so I can;t frigging win with you. I offer to send yet more nappies, no good. I refund you , you send it back.

Make your mind up what you want and then stop playing games ok

ToThrottleABlackBird Sun 12-Oct-08 09:36:10

I want a refund, the proper way. Like I have already said, WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PAY FEES???

You are the one that has dragged this out for months, not me. I was using reuseables, yes. But I do not wish to discuss with you my reasons for stopping using them.

Just send the refund properly . I.E click on refund on the original transaction.

I am not replying to this thread anymore as it's a waste of time doing so hmm

If you send the packages responsibly you would have automatically been handed a recipet as proof of postage. From that you can claim up to £36 in the event of loss. despite me asking about that claim you have done nothing. Seriously I would say that its the least you could do is refund the value of the goods and claim back from the post office yourself.
I certainly would do that and have done that in the event of loss. I wouldnt expect the other person to take the hit and then sit there enjoying their items.

mrsleroyjethrogibbs
I refunded Knickers she returned the payment. I have offered to refund you. What do you normally charge for the items you sent me? Or i will once i get th items out of the cellar return them to you. I can not do more than offer. I did have a reciept but it is now somewhere in the boxes from moving.

You both have my email address I am not replying on this posting anymore.

Vaun

exasperatedmummy Sun 12-Oct-08 12:39:09

Blimey - what a kerfuffle. I had a similar thing happen to me once - Bought some clothes from ebay, they didn't arrive - the lady was shock and said that they got lost at the PO, well after she posted them - she went to ask at the post office they couldnt locate them, so she gave me a refund. Because she was so good about it, i said, please take the cost of postage off of the refund, that way we sort of both didn't lose out. Why has this turned into such a drama? I think she did say that she was going to try and get some sort of redress from the post office but of course, that was up to her, she did her bit, repayed me - i wonder if she ever did find out what heppened.

I guess what i am trying to say here is, things DO go missing in the post but with good will on both sides these things can be sorted out. Of course there seems to be a little more too this.

TBH, every transaction i have made on Ebay has been a disaster, the stuff either took ages, was shite or i ended up getting sucked in and paying too much - never sold anything though, because i am CRAP at leaving things til the last minute and wouldnt want to keep people waiting.

Not sure why you guys are airing this on here, you clearly have each others email address. I can understand why you both want to vinidicate yourselves though.

This is not quite the same and clearly there are details which have not been made public and best it stay that way. tothrottleamockingbird and I have been in contact with vaunda via email and I have recieved a refund. However if you check the date of my first post you will see why it turned into such a kerfuffle. this has been going on a very long time

And on the date of the first post I was offline and had been for a while already at that point.

mrsleroyjethrogibbs Tothrottleamockingbird/knickeronmahead has not been in contact via email until I refunded the money,

ToThrottleABlackBird Sun 12-Oct-08 14:54:23

Because I had not gotten your email address hmm

Hmmmmm then how did you pay me via paypal??? as they are the same addy

ToThrottleABlackBird Mon 13-Oct-08 15:22:10

After all those months? I do not remember every single paypal address. Why are you trying to make me look bad now? hmm
just give me my refund properly so I do not have to lose out on fees then just leave me alone

tellyaddict Tue 14-Oct-08 16:03:51

Well I just did a trade with Vaunda - no probs, nappies arrived today as she said they would. smile

Well, the 2 people who think I scammed them have both had refunds. Which i happily gave even though I am out of pocket as I did send the Nappies.

And TellyAddict I am pleased you are happy with the nappies. And the wraps are great thx....Oh how much did you want for the tots bots wraps?

ToThrottleABlackBird Wed 15-Oct-08 20:05:26

Thank you.

Digz34 Mon 07-Nov-11 22:44:10

Message deleted by Mumsnet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now