PLEASE NOTE: This topic is for posting feedback on buyers and sellers using our For Sale/Wanted forums. It is NOT the place for requesting feedback on products/websites/surveys/business ideas. Threads asking for this kind of feedback will be deleted; please do help us by reporting any such threads to us.

mumofdjandp

(70 Posts)
libEL Fri 18-Jan-08 14:07:40

Fantastic seller!!!

Krissy thank you so much - Lego arrived yesterday and kept dp quiet all night!

Courier looked ever so worried when I opened the door and started going on about something being broke, then manically started shaking the parcel (cos that was going to help hmm) Seemed relieved when I told him what it was!

And you were very naughty including the Jammie Dodgers shock I had to wrestle them off dd at 7am this morning, and have eaten 3 already today blush

Thank you so much!

Its tinytotmummy btw, I've had a slight name change smile

laughalot Thu 27-Mar-08 19:55:34

Fantastic lady I sold her my double buggy and payment was sorted with no problems. I am so glad as I have made a lovely friend aswell. Thanks again k xxxxxx

itsahardknocklife Tue 01-Apr-08 17:14:34

bought a toy from mumofjandpandbump - fab toy arrived promptly. thank you xx

PotPourri Thu 03-Apr-08 16:18:58

Just adding to this LONG list - I swapped with Krissy and was really happy. What a lovely friendly mumsnetter!

KentishLass Thu 24-Apr-08 13:16:21

Seconding what everyone else has said - just bought a gorgeous fleece sling from Krissy - she posted exactly when she said she would and it is in absolutely fab condition! A lovely lady and great first "shopping" experience on Mumsnet! xxx Katie

mumofdjandbabies Wed 28-May-08 20:55:56

hi all just bumping this for someone grin

wotulookinat Wed 11-Jun-08 13:09:03

Did a swapsie with Krissy - nice item, arrived quickly. 1 pleased little boy in the wot household! grin

lizandlulu Tue 17-Jun-08 21:20:40

received a lovely skirt, no problems at all as usual!

nicolamumof3 Mon 07-Jul-08 20:42:24

Thanks Krissy!!! You are fab! Bought gorgeous shoes from you last week and now the scoop (bob the builder) ride on! Will have one happy little boy on his bday next week. And the dress is gorgeous. All well packed and sent fast. Thanks hun you are fab and will definitely be buying from you in the future! Thanks for telling me about feedback forum too!

mumo75 Fri 08-Aug-08 21:23:02

Krissy, fabby buyer,very polite, lovely emails, 100% trustworthy xx

kizzyboo5 Fri 08-Aug-08 21:24:30

One lovely lady! Quick payment, great communication and generally a pleasure to do business with!! Will enjoy keeping in touch
Netty xx

spottedandstriped Wed 13-Aug-08 20:56:30

Excellent buyer - lovely polite emails and a pleasure to deal with!

HappyMummyOfOne Sat 16-Aug-08 22:35:47

Excellent, fast payment and great communication.

Quick payment - thank you so much.

givethedogAhomebirth Fri 20-Feb-09 10:23:34

Message withdrawn

nelix2000 Sat 21-Feb-09 10:42:59

Great buyer and sure she is a great seller also!fab at emailing and a pleasure to speak to!grin xx

Cherrypie32 Wed 25-Feb-09 15:29:49

Thanks for the lovely Togz jacket & trousers. Just need ds to start walking and we can go jumping in some puddles!

mumofdjandbabies Wed 25-Feb-09 17:34:34

he could always roll in them like my ds2 grin

citybranch Thu 26-Nov-09 21:07:02

bought a great mobile phone which was posted immediately... just what i was after, thanks so much.

Purplebuns Mon 25-Jan-10 17:02:07

Hi, I got the snuggle today, thank you very much indeed

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now