This topic is for posting feedback on buyers and sellers using our For Sale/Wanted forums.

mumofdjandp

(70 Posts)
libEL Fri 18-Jan-08 14:07:40

Fantastic seller!!!

Krissy thank you so much - Lego arrived yesterday and kept dp quiet all night!

Courier looked ever so worried when I opened the door and started going on about something being broke, then manically started shaking the parcel (cos that was going to help hmm) Seemed relieved when I told him what it was!

And you were very naughty including the Jammie Dodgers shock I had to wrestle them off dd at 7am this morning, and have eaten 3 already today blush

Thank you so much!

discoverlife Thu 31-Jan-08 09:36:57

Thank you Krissy for going along with the bandaging up of the 'travel weary' tigers. DS fell for it hook line and sinker.
After all the negative publicity floating around the Mumsnet selling forums, i am glad my first experience was a very positive one.

BINAH Thu 31-Jan-08 09:59:21

Lovely barbie items...thank you so much ....
Fantastic seller .....absulutely recommend her....Thank you so much....

Have bought sold and swapped with mummytodjandp, brilliant to trade with but you have to watch out if the dc's are around when opening as she put a sweetie in one item!

sazb Sat 02-Feb-08 22:42:06

fab seller and swapper

Stayce Sat 02-Feb-08 23:35:36

Krissy is a naughty lady.. DOnt buy from her.. She will make you fat ... MMM... Jammy Dodgers!!!! YES YES YES Managed to eat the WHOLE packet before DH got home - He was not impressed... and it took me a while to convince him that i was not buying groceries from mumsnet lol...

<<<PUts her serious head on>>> Krissy is the bestest in the world and would buy again an again from her...

The naughty giraffe is fantastic!!!! Aalthough it is the same size as DS and i think he is scared of it lol.. But i play on it all he time :-) And he is getting very obsessive as to where the people sit in his lovely new airoplane!!

And if that didnt make sense to anyone other than me and Krissy then all you need to know is that she is a very nice lady.. with very nice things....fair prices and swops and fast deliverys... (although krissy reading this you do seem to have a history of wierdo delivery men!)

Swopped with and bought from this lady, my handbag goes EVERYWHERE with me I love it thank you.
I too got the sneaky sweety grin

Fantastic lady.
In fact must drop her a line.

hawesmead5 Sun 03-Feb-08 09:52:50

Bought a lovely cloth book from her. It arrived quickly and in excellent condition, thanks

horsemadgal Sun 03-Feb-08 23:17:47

Super de duper seller.

mumofdjandp Mon 04-Feb-08 11:02:42

blush thanks guys! xxxx

hazygirl Wed 06-Feb-08 17:06:26

im gonna moan i got no sweetie with mine dont u love me

mumofdjandp Thu 07-Feb-08 13:38:46

you were meant to get one naughty postie must have eaten it shock!

hazygirl Thu 07-Feb-08 19:19:33

sack him then actually just lately ive bought a bit on here he justs open s the door throws parcel at me ,I DONT KNOW HIM ATALL AT WORK THIS weekend and ddsat in room and parcel came onto chair,not amused, i was in my pyjamas she says ha ha

mumofdjandp Thu 07-Feb-08 21:22:48

shock

toffeecat Fri 08-Feb-08 22:46:25

Shes a wee Scottish scamp! A fab and lovely lady, very funny, a delight to deal with, she brightens up my day xxxx

Thank you baskets arrived today they are both fab.
Wrapped well and in great condition.
Great seller recommended to all.

rosieyorkshirelass Mon 11-Feb-08 19:39:22

Many thanks for the number jigsaw- fast delivery. Excellent- highly recommendedgrin

PotPourri Wed 13-Feb-08 22:08:47

Great seller. And a lovely sense of humour about my nutty pregnancy brain!

Hnybnch Thu 14-Feb-08 11:47:00

Again great item, fast delivery very pleased thanks! x

137wallis Sun 17-Feb-08 10:04:17

Thanks Krissy, my little boy is so pleased with his dora house and loved the balloon, thanks again for a lovely item x

MillieMooMoo Mon 18-Feb-08 21:42:53

Thanks Krissy, the Bunny alarm clock will come in so handy! grin

Arrived v well packaged and just as described! Thanks

burstingbug Fri 22-Feb-08 22:03:55

Mumofdjandp, you are wonderful

I have one happy boy with Scooby slipper socks and yellow balloon grin

Fabulous comms and really friendly

Thank you!!!

debbie102 Mon 25-Feb-08 13:35:21

excellent buyer and seller id recommend to anyone very trustworthy x

babydrip Thu 28-Feb-08 11:14:07

mumofjandp/Krissy
Is a wonderful seller/friend!
she's very very helpful!!!
Dont know what id have done without her!
AND her wares are gorgeous wink! lol!
ooooh and i had to hide to chocolate fingers from dh and our babe! he he!
they found them!!!
take care darling
love
babydrip
xxxx

kezjoben Sun 02-Mar-08 17:01:19

Bought a lovely book great comms many thanks xxx

Just to echo what everyone else has said, Krissy you are very lovely and very generous!

smile smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now