This topic is for posting feedback on buyers and sellers using our For Sale/Wanted forums.

Party's

(5 Posts)
Donterall Sun 20-May-12 00:53:08

Hi to all the mums out there!.. I'm a mother of 1 starting my own business just wanting your views on...how much do you think is reasonable or how much have you spent on children under 5 birthday party's?
Thank brogan

Suziskylark Fri 15-Jun-12 20:23:41

Hi I've spent 300-350 last year for my D 3rd that was a play cafe venue inc food for 30 kids, cake and party bags, and we're going back this year as a good time was had by all kids and parents, but this year were getting a discount for rebooking. Hope this helps

Offred Thu 19-Jul-12 22:03:19

shock £350 on one child's party? That is about a month's worth of food for our family of six!!! We can't afford birthday parties like that but most of the childrens' friends pay around £150 for a playcentre birthday with crappy unhealthy food.

Offred Thu 19-Jul-12 22:05:09

Reasonable - when we have done a party at home we've spent less than £100 but normally we go on a birthday trip up to the value of £100, that's what we can afford but I don't think I'd want to spend more than that anyway.

Mish99 Sun 13-Jan-13 11:17:40

I would say around £150. Does anyone else have the same frustration as me though in that parties for 8/9 year olds plus are few and far between?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now