Blood sugar diet and food treats?

(2 Posts)
L1lyOfTheValley Sat 26-Nov-16 11:49:28

What do you eat as a "treat" when you're following a low / restricted calorie diet?

I'm nearing the end of week 4 of the BSD and am sooo soo tired of thinking about food - I'm mentally cracking and want to stuff myself with crisps and biscuits. So to avoid that, what could I eat that will be treat-like and not blow my calories count sky-high?

Thanks.

thenewaveragebear1983 Sun 27-Nov-16 19:21:41

When I did BSD properly (ie did the full 8 weeks without cheating!) I would have an occasional 'no count' day- so would have the BSD food but not count calories or carbs for that day. So, extra nuts, cheese or yoghurt, or a chicken thigh or something to snack on without it affecting my meals. Tesco do the most beautiful roasted nuts selection (it's pricey at £3.50 a bag, but they are beautiful) and I'd have that with full fat yoghurt as a dessert treat.
It's been a while since I've done it but just came on here to start a new thread as I'm beginning again tomorrow!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now