First day on 5:2 - Anyone else?

(3 Posts)
Greengardenpixie Mon 02-Nov-15 20:06:32

So in desperation..i have started this today. I am currently 5ft5 and weighing the heaviest i have done for an age 11 stone 12 blush
Pissed off seeing myself looking this way so am starting this as of today. Anyone else?
My fast day today smile Didnt find it too bad. Never usually eat breakfast as i am never hungry in the morning so that was easy! Cup a soup for lunch. 1/2 can of beans, one slice of toast, 2 small funsize = 500 calories or a little less actually smile
My birthday tomorrow so looking forward to eating normally [ or maybe a little more calories than i would normally!]

Breadandwine Tue 03-Nov-15 01:53:58

Hi pixie

Plenty of folk in your position over on the latest main thread, several of whom have just joined. Come over and check us out - we're a friendly and supportive lot! smile

About your birthday - if you stick to your TDEE or a bit less, there's always room for the odd celebration on this WOL. All the details on how to manage 5:2 in the OP of that thread.

BigChocFrenzy Tue 03-Nov-15 17:13:51

Happy birthday, Pixie
flowers
Well done on your 1st FD yesterday
As B&W said, plenty of friendly support and expert advice on the main 52 thread
5:2 / IF Thread #58
People of all ages, shapes & sizes have had success on these threads and several maintainers join in too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now