Anyone from the 5:2/4:3 Shredders thread still going?

(10 Posts)
pandarific Sun 09-Feb-14 12:17:51

Hey, just started doing the 30 Day Shred with 5:2 and found the brilliant 5:2/4:3 Shredders thread, which was full of motivation!

Are any of the posters still going with exercise? Anyone want to weigh in on a new one? smile

ToeFluff Mon 10-Feb-14 17:09:31

Hello, I've not seen the prev thread but started today with the 5:2 and the shred DVD is back out and waving at me!

pandarific Tue 11-Feb-14 12:33:06

Hey toejam! I'm doing an experiment which involves shredding/doing a Jillian Michaels dvd on fast days. I tend to have excess energy on fast days as opposed to NFD (when I'm knackered) so I'm hoping it'll shift the fat sharpish!

Did you do it yesterday?

MrFranklyShankly Thu 13-Feb-14 10:57:26

Hi ladies can I join yas? I've been doing 5:2 for the last 6 weeks and love it and have just started doing the 30 day shred last week so on day 6 of level one, am dreading level 2!!!! What do yas think of it??? I feel the same pandarific have lots of get up and go on the fast days hoping to see some changes to the old abs soon ;-)

F

Wizziee Thu 13-Feb-14 17:29:19

I've been on the 5:2 for 5 weeks plus Shred 3 days a week. Only 3 because I do bodycombat twice a week too. This makes me sound fitness mad but believe me, I was the biggest couch potato before grin) On Level 2 of the Shred which is very different, think I actually prefer it, lots of plank based moves, less jumping around.

MrFranklyShankly Thu 13-Feb-14 17:46:15

Ohh lord plank based moves sound a bit scary, although I'm not too keen on the jumping around either (esp the skipping rope one) but I am kind of enjoying it, it's great for the morns when the weather crap and I can't get out with dd, How do you find the 5:2 Wizzee?

pandarific Sat 15-Feb-14 17:49:21

Ah, I have been crap this week guys. I only managed a tuesday fast, and no shredding! I'm fasting today though and will maybe do the shred after dinner. I feel a bit lightheaded at the min, saved all my calories for the lamb tagine my BF is now making.

I want to have a really nice body - feel like Jillian's my best shot at getting one!

MrFranklyShankly Sat 15-Feb-14 23:13:58

Fair play to ya pandarific for doing a fast day at the weekend, I did mo and thurs, but jeez I think I might have undone my good work today alone, have ate everything in sight, dds were at a party and that was the end of my good will power once the party bags arrived!!! Take it easy on the shredding if your feeling a bit light headed though I know what ya mean Jillian sure is a good advertisement for having abs of steel!!

pandarific Sun 16-Feb-14 22:34:11

Thanks MrFrankly - how did you get on over the weekend?

MrFranklyShankly Mon 17-Feb-14 13:23:28

Well Saturday was a bit of a right off! So was ok yesterday, didn't go nuts but did have a nice dinner with the family and am fasting today, did the 30ds this morn, it's great for distracting me from wanting breakfast!!! Dreading level 2 a bit though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now