Week 2 ...please tell me this is normal and I haven't failed miserably!

(4 Posts)

Agreeing with the others - go for 2 good fasts. And give it a month's trial before assessing whether its working for you.

frenchfancy Tue 14-Jan-14 07:49:37

I agree with tip get yourself stabilised on 2 fasts before trying 3/week.

It is normal to start looking at food differently. We call it eating mindfully. Once you realise you don't need that much food as fuel you start to make different choices about what you put in your mouth. I now only eat food I genuinely like, if nothing I like is on offer (motorway services for example) I simply don't eat.

TalkinPeace Mon 13-Jan-14 20:30:40

three fasts in your first week - that's hardcore
I have never EVER done more than two
no wonder your brain demanded sustenance

stick to two fasts for a couple of months so that you can stabilise the weekends
as you'll be doing this for the rest of your life, not just till you "hit target"

SkippydedoDaa Mon 13-Jan-14 20:08:19

I did really well with my first week in this WOE...3 fasts and 4 controlled eat days. ...

But then the weekend came and I binged [embarrassed] . More like eating what I wanted and well over TDEE.

Anyhow back on a fast today and I feel hingry but I don't feel like eating anything confused

Is it normal to start feeling non fussed about food? Im not even excited for my eat day tomorrow!

Also did anyone else have hiccups of overeating whilst figuring this out?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now