Help! Inspiration required.

(11 Posts)
Fatknacker Mon 30-Sep-13 21:30:57

Ha thanks lucky - you might be right! I didn't attempt it today but optimistic for tomorrow. Love your enthusiasm ��

feelinlucky Mon 30-Sep-13 08:42:06

I love your username but is it really what you want to be your vision? No! Get a more positive username, get inspired and get motivated. Keep a closer check on your weight gain then get back on it if you see the scales start to move up a notch. You will look so beautiful in your dress. How are you feeling today?

Be more organised! Know what you're going to eT for dinner, have an evening activity lined up.

Fatknacker Sun 29-Sep-13 22:42:54

Thanks will do! Put 7lb back on. I've got the book but what does 16:8 mean? Am I being thick? Thanks for encouragement!

feelinlucky Sun 29-Sep-13 22:18:02

I know the feeling. Keep that dress in mind as your motivator and join the other thread for inspiration.

CaptainSweatPants Sun 29-Sep-13 22:17:47

Did you put the 10lb back on?

For will power think of fitting into the dress comfortably & that you can enjoy a treat on a non fast day

Fatknacker Sun 29-Sep-13 22:15:40

Well I manage ok at work but by the time I get home I'm looking for any excuse to give in, so the slightest wobble & I cave. Perhaps I need to be more organised? It's just difficult to get my head back in the right place!

What is it that's causing your fast days to be hard?

It's about will power! Come and (re)join us on the 'main' 5:2 thread and we will all cheer you on smile

Marking place, I've just posted the same (How do I pull it back?)

Somebody help us!!!

Fatknacker Sat 28-Sep-13 23:18:42

Lost 10lb earlier in the year, got to target weight then lost all will power. Can't remember the last time I successfully completed a fast. Have to wear a dress in 2 weeks. Please remind me how to cope...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now