Help! Inspiration required.

(11 Posts)
Fatknacker Sat 28-Sep-13 23:18:42

Lost 10lb earlier in the year, got to target weight then lost all will power. Can't remember the last time I successfully completed a fast. Have to wear a dress in 2 weeks. Please remind me how to cope...

Marking place, I've just posted the same (How do I pull it back?)

Somebody help us!!!

It's about will power! Come and (re)join us on the 'main' 5:2 thread and we will all cheer you on smile

What is it that's causing your fast days to be hard?

Fatknacker Sun 29-Sep-13 22:15:40

Well I manage ok at work but by the time I get home I'm looking for any excuse to give in, so the slightest wobble & I cave. Perhaps I need to be more organised? It's just difficult to get my head back in the right place!

CaptainSweatPants Sun 29-Sep-13 22:17:47

Did you put the 10lb back on?

For will power think of fitting into the dress comfortably & that you can enjoy a treat on a non fast day

feelinlucky Sun 29-Sep-13 22:18:02

I know the feeling. Keep that dress in mind as your motivator and join the other thread for inspiration.

Fatknacker Sun 29-Sep-13 22:42:54

Thanks will do! Put 7lb back on. I've got the book but what does 16:8 mean? Am I being thick? Thanks for encouragement!

Be more organised! Know what you're going to eT for dinner, have an evening activity lined up.

feelinlucky Mon 30-Sep-13 08:42:06

I love your username but is it really what you want to be your vision? No! Get a more positive username, get inspired and get motivated. Keep a closer check on your weight gain then get back on it if you see the scales start to move up a notch. You will look so beautiful in your dress. How are you feeling today?

Fatknacker Mon 30-Sep-13 21:30:57

Ha thanks lucky - you might be right! I didn't attempt it today but optimistic for tomorrow. Love your enthusiasm ��

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now