when do u weigh in?

(4 Posts)
glitternanny Sun 01-Sep-13 21:23:55

after a fast day or whenever.

do u have fast days on the same days each week? gonna plan mine to b flexible

Luvvies Sun 01-Sep-13 22:47:48

Hi glitter

I break all the rules and weigh every day! I like to see what's going on. And generally speaking, I haven't gained again after any loss. But I've only been doing this 3 and a half weeks. My official weigh in is Fridays, and so far I am aiming for FDs on Mondays and Thursdays/ Fridays, depending on what I am doing. But always scope for flexibility.

I'm hoping to lose a lb a week, will feel lucky if it's 2 and delighted if it's more.

So far, pleased to report, I've lost 3lb each week, 9lb in total.

AngieM2 Mon 02-Sep-13 19:27:08

Morning after the second fast of the week. And as s previously fanatical daily weigher...I've been so confident that I can happily weigh fortnightly. Ive lost 12lb in 5 weeks (though a disastrous gain after 2week hol!

glitternanny Sat 07-Sep-13 16:21:57

that's a good idea of doing it after whenever your second fast day of the week is.

I need to stick to one set of scales - either my wii at home or the scales at work - but I'm only at that job 3 days of the week.

I WI on monday at work and lost 2lbs. I WI on fri morning after my 2nd FD and had lost another 1lb smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now