Clean 9 detox

(11 Posts)
emmie31 Tue 29-Oct-13 20:15:42

I've done it its flippin expensive and you basically starve for 2 days them eat 1000 calories for 7 days so a big weight loss is gonna happen, I wouldn't do it again. I lost 8 pounds and would probably have lost the same amount on the 1st week of an healthy eating plan.

futureforward Fri 25-Oct-13 12:31:49

OMG, lose not loose!!

futureforward Fri 25-Oct-13 12:30:05

TBH if you don't eat for over a week then most people would probably loose a few pounds!

Giggle78 Thu 04-Jul-13 13:27:14

I just completed my second Clean 9 Detox.

I started at 11 stone 8 and I lost 6lbs in the first five days and then there was no more weight loss for the last four days. Which I was a bit sad about because I was so happy on Saturday when the scales said 11 stone 2. I thought by the end I would have crossed over into the ten stone somethings.

However I will say that I felt absolutely brilliant doing the detox. I felt really alert and not tired at all. (I have a new born baby so this is saying something!).

I couldn't exercise this time because I had a c-section three weeks previous to starting the detox. Next time I do the Clean 9 I will be able to exercise as I will do it again in a few weeks. Hopefully that will mean I will lose a bit more weight.

I would recommend this detox - I think its excellent.

flpteesside Sat 29-Jun-13 04:34:32

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

flpteesside Sat 29-Jun-13 04:33:52

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Giggle78 Mon 24-Jun-13 09:45:20

Hi there,

First off I am not a rep for the company. I did it last June out of desperation because I was exercising loads and eating really well and nothing was coming off. I was really pleased. I went from 9 stone 6 to 9 stone which I thought was great in 9 days. Plus the best thing was it stayed off until I got preggars in the October - so it wasn't just 'water weight'.

I am starting day one today (again) because I've just had a baby and I think it will be a brilliant way to kick start off my weight loss.

NanaNina Fri 21-Jun-13 00:22:29

There is a friend of a friend selling products (Alovera I think) and she refers on FB to "Clean 9 Detox" and "Clean 3 something or other. She has lost 19lbs in 2 or 3 weeks I think and is posting "before" and "after" pictures - quite amazing. She must work for some company as she has just been made a supervisor. I don't really trust this quick weight loss as I wonder if it's just water they are losing. I though the holy grail of losing weight was "slow and steady"

Horseylady can you give more info - thanks.

horseylady Thu 20-Jun-13 18:55:12

Yes. Primarily it's a detox. Side effects are you may lose weight/inches.

I can pm you more info? Worth doing to kick start a healthy eating regime.

HeySoulSister Tue 18-Jun-13 11:00:43

is there a link?

joyhg Tue 18-Jun-13 10:44:04

Has anyone tried this? What did you think? x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now