First Fast day is tomorrow .....

(135 Posts)
BaconAndAvocado Mon 10-Jun-13 20:30:47

Feel very anxious about tomorrow's lack,of food!

Here's my plan

Breakfast : 1 crumpet with a smidge of spread and cup of tea 130 cals

Lunch: 2 Aldi sesame crackers, slither of ham and satsuma 120 cals

Dinner: tin of Baxters scotch broth soup 130 cals, yoghurt 90 cals

2 cups of tea during day.

Does this sound good?

hillyhilly Tue 09-Jul-13 09:09:46

Ffs, all last weeks weight loss appears to be back on after what was not too bad a weekend or so I thought.
I seem to be totally stuck around 10 stone, when I was maintaining 9.5 easily a year ago. Grrrrr

BaconAndAvocado Tue 09-Jul-13 20:52:37

Sorry to hear thar hilly

I 'm not looking forward to weighing in asI've been all,out of kilter this week. Going to,have to do 2 consecutive fast days if I want to do a proper week.shock

Not sure if I can, feel constantly ravenous this week and managed to scoff a whole - yes, whole- bag of jelly babies a couple of days ago. At least it was a feast day.........

BaconAndAvocado Tue 09-Jul-13 20:53:11

that not thar

BellaVita Tue 09-Jul-13 21:48:10

I seem to go up and down...

Bacon, last week I felt ravenous.

I succumbed to a bloody white choc magnum tonight, I could slap myself, really I could. It is a feast day thankfully but I was just about to my limit on cals.

Fasting for me tomorrow.

BaconAndAvocado Wed 10-Jul-13 15:52:59

Ah, the white chocolate magnum challenge, eh? DH loves said delicacy so they are always around! Wish we had a combination lock on our freezer!!

1st day of 2 consecutive fast days.......not a good idea as I now can't think, but tomorrow I can have that biscuit, and tomorrow I can have that cadburys flake Nd tomorrow .......hmm

May just do weigh- in tomorrow and pass it off as a cramp week....will power where are you?!

BaconAndAvocado Wed 10-Jul-13 15:53:29

Crap, not cramp!

BellaVita Wed 10-Jul-13 16:04:47

I can normally pass on the ice creams so I really do not know what went wrong, I would take a chocolate bar over cream any day...

Fasting today, I have also been to the gym and burned 389 cals on the treadmill to make up for said magnum.

I know what you mean on the 'cant think thing'.

delilahmoo Thu 11-Jul-13 09:22:38

Fast day 3 for me. I too get a bit of a buzz out of it (weird). On third cup of tea with splash of skimmed milk, pot of jelly after swim before I start work at 12 (in a restaurant, so busy no time to think of eating so always fast on work days) will have roast chicken this eve, 200 cals, with kale and broccoli mixed with chilli and lemon juice ( find a need something spicy on fast days) throughout the say fizzy water and flat water. I am hoping to loose just under a stone, and along the way gain health benefits and learn how to curb and control my eating. Good luck all!

BaconAndAvocado Fri 12-Jul-13 22:58:18

Weighed in the same today, 9st 4lb, so total loss of 5lb in 5 weeks.

Not the quickest diet I've ever been on but
A. Hopefully as its coming off more slowly it will stay off.
B. loving the feast days!!

BellaVita Sat 13-Jul-13 11:31:30

I have lost 3/4lb this week and agree with you Bacon, not the quickest of diets!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now