Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

am I pregnant or not

(4 Posts)
emmalou26 Thu 09-Jun-16 17:53:42

Hi Iv taken 2 first response early response 3 weeks ago it showed positive straight away (trying for a baby) I have since taken 8 more test cheap ones (£1) one of them had 2 line but was diagonal then disappeared the rest all come back negative even today 3 weeks later I have missed 2 periods I feel so poorly getting strange pains in belly feel so sick and tired all the time I am so confused I want to try and avoid doctors when I had my other child (4) I took 2 £1 test with him what showed negative so I went on like I wasn't pregnant and turned out I was can some test actually not work for you I find it hard to believe what do people think?? Here are the 2 positives please ignore the mark on one of them I scratch it with my nail be accident

MyBreadIsEggy Thu 09-Jun-16 17:55:43

I can definitely see two lines on both of them grin
I would guess you are indeed pregnant!

emmalou26 Thu 09-Jun-16 17:58:45

That's what I'm hoping for but I'm also so confused to why so many after these have told me I'm not xx

scaevola Sun 12-Jun-16 14:01:47

This is the contraception topic

What method of contraception were you using? All have a fail rate, but some more than others.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now