Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Please tell me there is no faint line

(16 Posts)
MumOf2Minions Mon 21-Mar-16 19:03:21

Hi all i started spotting (never have done before) so i took a test just incase, i say its negative but my partner can see a faint line

Vixxfacee Mon 21-Mar-16 19:04:24

Definitely positive. Congratulations

ForeverLivingMyArse Mon 21-Mar-16 19:04:44

I think I can see a faint line. Can you retest in a few days?

kimlo Mon 21-Mar-16 19:05:10

Sorry mate, im with your partner on this one. Was it within the right amount of time?

NeedACleverNN Mon 21-Mar-16 19:05:40

I can see a line but it's very thin.

Try again in a few days

Hairyfecker Mon 21-Mar-16 19:06:04

Well there is a line, did it appear within the time limit?
Would it be bad news for you?

almostthirty Mon 21-Mar-16 19:07:47

I can see a faint line too. I would retest with a digital one.

MumOf2Minions Mon 21-Mar-16 19:08:28

Came up straight away, im currently on the implant only took a test as ive never spotted befor but i did take it on the 2nd day of spotting so maby it was a bit early

NashvilleQueen Mon 21-Mar-16 19:10:55

I can see a faint line I think. By the title of the thread I get the impression it's bad news. If so I would test again in a few days. I hope it's all ok.

MumOf2Minions Mon 21-Mar-16 21:43:49

Got cramping in right ovary and right side of my back, maby i mingt start having periods again ive read about some people starting again after a year on the implant?

sillysusan Mon 21-Mar-16 21:51:53

There's a line there...

Bluecarrot Mon 21-Mar-16 22:17:14

Def a line. I hope this isn't bad news ( though Obv unexpected!)
Get yourself a Drs appointment to see about getting the implant removed, and about your options from here.

MumOf2Minions Tue 22-Mar-16 12:24:33

I will re test as soon as i can and its hard to say if it would be bad news are not because i love my kids to peices but i live in a 2bed house my eldest has his own room and my youngest is still in my room as my eldest has night terrrors and his behavour is dangerous so there would be no room but also i whent on the implant because i have really bad cfs/me so i dont think id be any sort if mother to a new born i already feel my kids miss out on having a propper mum because of this but i have strong meternal feelings so dont think i could go through abortion/adoption but im trying not to worry untill i can re test

MumOf2Minions Thu 24-Mar-16 16:43:27

Hopefully my OH will be getting me a test tomorrow so i should know for sure then, got a huge feeling it eill be negative as ive had the rod in my arm for a year now and its not bent r anything

Hairyfecker Thu 24-Mar-16 20:35:41

Wow you're very patient I couldn't wait that long!

MumOf2Minions Sun 27-Mar-16 21:32:40

Got a negative test today x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now