Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Nacrez mini pill

(4 Posts)
Jelly12345 Tue 09-Feb-16 22:38:49

I've been on Nacrez 3 months and have only had 8 days where I haven't been bleeding! The mood swings are also crazy and I'm fed up of the pressure its putting me and my relationship under. Any advice or experience? I dont want children anytime soon and can't take the combined pill due to migranes, can you suggest any alternative methods? Considering the IUD but I'm not sure it'd be any better😁

Greengrass1982 Sun 14-Feb-16 20:44:50

Same as me ! Not allowed combi pills due to migranes... I've had the mirena coil ( made me bonkers and had a migrane with aura whilst on it)
Cerelle best one but didn't stop bleeding
Micronor terrible acney like a teenager

I ok getting it the point where I think I just don't get on well with progesterone only contraceptives...GP has now suggested I get a copper coil.

Coconutty Sun 14-Feb-16 20:46:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Jelly12345 Sun 14-Feb-16 21:23:41

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! If you get a coil definitely let me know how you get on with it! The DR has sent me for a chlamydia test in a couple of weeks (which is impossible for me to have unless you can be born with it!) some I'm going to wait till then, I'm just so fed up of the constant bleeding!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now