Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Pill

(2 Posts)
Bexi85 Wed 26-Feb-14 10:15:20

Hi I had my period 6 weeks ago in the same week I changed my pill when my period stopped I started takin my new pill I changed from mycrogynon to cilest I have nt yet had a period an there's no sign of it yet is this normal

MiniJellyBeans Wed 26-Feb-14 13:16:57

Hi Bexi

Do you mean that you had more than 7 days between taking the last Microgynon and starting the first Cilest (I'm assuming your "period" started a few days after the last Microgynon, and you waited until the end of the bleed before starting Cilest)? If so, it would be advisable to do a pregnancy test. Having a break of more than 7 days between combined pill packs (with any brand) can lead to contraceptive failure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now