Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Yasmin - nausea, vomiting, how long does it last?

(1 Post)
andadietcoke Fri 21-Feb-14 11:04:06

I'm on week 3 of my first pack of Yasmin. Think I started the first pill too early (spotting not full period starting) so for the first week I wasn't really bleeding, and then had a ten day period which has stopped now. I'm dieting, on about 1200 calories a day, and have found sometimes I get nauseous/dizzy if I haven't had loads to eat. I'd managed that but last night started vomiting and can't keep water down. It could be a bug but seems like too much of a coincidence. Don't know whether to stick it out to the end of this pack and see if it calms down, or just stop now. Also have bloating.

Not pregnant - did a test yesterday. We haven't had sex for about a month in the days outside my normal cycle, and even then it was with a condom so POAS just to stop the niggling!!

Has anyone experienced the same? How long did it last? I've been on Yasmin before and had no problems.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now