Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

the pill without side effects

(3 Posts)
PrincessKitKat Tue 09-Jul-13 09:13:01

I can't really help with the pill question, but if you're struggling, have you considered the nuvaring?
It contains a lower hormone dose than the pill & I have had no trouble at all, including coming off it to TTC.
I appreciate it's not for everyone as you 'wear' it for 21 days but I really rate it.

DonutForMyself Tue 09-Jul-13 09:04:02

Copper coil is supposed to be quite good in that respect as it doesn't have any hormones, it just creates an environment which is inhospitable for sperm. Otherwise condoms - they don't have any side effects at all!

stacey282012 Tue 09-Jul-13 08:41:40

anyone know any contraceptive pills that have little side effects. I tried microgynon and cerazette but both did not agree with me. please tell me if you know any. I have a son and im not taking any pill at the minute and worried incase I get preganant again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now