Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Mirena coil

(3 Posts)
Vicky25 Tue 25-Jun-13 21:10:29

Thank you

Rockchick1984 Tue 25-Jun-13 17:53:07

If it was just a replacement mirena coil then it shouldn't make such a dramatic difference - I'd suggest asking your slimming world consultant to help you go back to basics for a month or so to make sure you aren't doing something wrong with the diet, as I know it can be easy to get complacent after doing it for a long time. If you continue to gain weight while doing this, I'd go back to the dr about the coil.

Vicky25 Mon 24-Jun-13 21:41:09

Hi, had the coil fitted just over a month now but this is the second time I've had it. I'm over weight and been going 2 slimming world for 2 years and lost 3 1/2 stone, but since having the coil changed I've gained a stone. Is this normal as I'm trying my hardest to lose weight but its just going back on. Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now