Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

Depo-Provera- Now I'm feeling 'flutterings'. is this a side effect?

(7 Posts)
wonderingagain Wed 08-May-13 20:10:51

Go and get a test done.

KittensandKids Wed 08-May-13 20:09:14

I've had this. Funnily enough since I stopped Depo last year I haven't had it again. I used to wonder what is was tbh

Leafmould Wed 08-May-13 20:07:18

I have had fluttering feeling before too.... Someone on mn suggested a mineral deficiency, so I took a multi vitamin and mineral supplement and it disappeared within a week and hasn't been back.

Good luck

WeOnlyPlannedTheFirst Sun 05-May-13 20:05:08

I never felt flutterings on it but I'd never been pg and didn't know what it felt like.
Do a test.
The earlier you know the better and hopefully you'll get the result you want.

tiredemma Sun 05-May-13 20:02:07

anyone?

tiredemma Sun 05-May-13 08:37:05

*awful

tiredemma Sun 05-May-13 08:36:56

Already been on here in a state about the amount of weight I have gained from the Depo- over the past few days I have felt 'flutterings' - like when you can first feel a foetus move about.
So part of me is as paranoid as hell that I'm pregnant - which is a disaster - but also I've read that this has been experienced by lots of women on the depo.

Anyone else had this?

I have an lawful feeling that this depo hasn't worked and I'm about to need a pram.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now