Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications, experience, or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. If you have any serious medical concerns, we would urge you to consult your GP.

Norgeston anyone?

(2 Posts)
Bunny19 Fri 22-Mar-13 10:05:36

Im on norgeston as im breastfeeding, I havent had any problems with it although I dont have any history of having bad reactions to different pills, apart from abit of PMT, Yasmin made me want to throw myself off the top of a high building lol!
As for the higher risk of cancer etc I dont read to much in to it because I think they all have risks and the companies that make them have to cover themselves! Maybe thats naive of me but I try not to think about it and condoms are just not reliable for me! DD is only 6 months old we cant afford to have any accidents at the moment!
x

Yummymummy3maz Mon 11-Mar-13 20:28:26

Hi all
Well been prescribed norgeston today after a 'morning after pill scenario!'
I have 3 dc, 2 of which are twins we have used condoms up to this point, when I was 16 took the pill and can't handle oestrogen it gives me severe migraines so always assumed that I couldn't take oral contraception however the morning after pill levenelle one step was surprisingly ok I thought I'd have severe side affects and really had none if anything my mood was good! I suffer bad bad pmt to the point of crazy, hope I'm not the only one! Plus bad periods bad pain nausea & migraine when I'm due on! So, I am meant to start Tom just read leader now crapping it - risk higher for breast cancer & DVT????? Talk about scaring me senceless, would like to know if anyone has Anything to say about this pop???? Thanks ladies x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now