Mumsnet has not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you have any medical concerns we suggest you consult your GP.

help!!!!!! could I be ????

(7 Posts)
Shaz2011 Mon 18-Feb-13 07:36:28

Done poas & it came up negative sad in a way I am relieved but also a bit disappointed sad suppose it wasn't ment to be thanks for your advice everyone

ohmentalnessisme Sun 17-Feb-13 13:29:56

You need to poas before the symptom spotting drives you crazy!

Shaz2011 Sun 17-Feb-13 00:31:31

Right girls I really don't know now as I was going to poas but started bleeding so I left it but I have now stopped again & only seem to bleed a little when wipe nothing on sanitary towel (sorry to be gross ) so do do a test or leave it I need help my mind is all over the place

Shaz2011 Sat 16-Feb-13 11:10:19

Thanks I will have to poas somethings got to be up specially as I cried the other day to high school musical lol

It may be something to do with the change of pill, but it sounds more likely that you are pregnant tbh. I would get a test done asap.

MumVsKids Sat 16-Feb-13 10:51:07

Time to POAS I reckon smile

Shaz2011 Sat 16-Feb-13 10:49:55

Hi all I am 26 & mum of 3 I have been on the contraceptive pill for years but I changed my last pill after I had my youngest son who is now 20 months & my periods have always been like clockwork 1 day late & bleed for 6 intime for the next pack of pills but 2 weeks ago my dentist put me on antibiotics which only took now & again & during this time had intercourse once that I recall & now I have finished my pack ready for my period & it hasn't come its been 3 days & am getting weird cravings & going off food that I used to love is there by anychance I could be preggers? Please help I am going insane with worry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now