I need Torsten around 30k per year and still be a mum! Any ideas?

(3 Posts)
positively9something Wed 30-Apr-14 17:24:37

So I am currently working parttime in an administrative role, I earn 15k, I get tax credits and I take my dd to school and collect her everyday. But I can't afford to live on the money I currently get.

I've worked out to pay my bills and have a little extra each month I need to earn 30k plus.

My experience involves sales jobs including estate agency, and administration roles. I have also been a team leader and a manager.

I have recently trained to teach business admin in a college and I am fully qualified but as I don't have experience it is difficult to get a job. Also the starting salary is likely to be around 25 k

I could work as an nvq assessor but the salary would be between 22k and 25k!

I'm thinking really it will have to be a sales job or a pa job in Central london possibly! But then I will be paying much more in childcare and will take longer to travel to work etc confused.

It's so hard being a single parent trying to find the right work life balance!

Quinteszilla Wed 30-Apr-14 17:29:58

I have never before seen my Norwegian uncle Torsten pop up in an autocorrect before. Excellent! grin

positively9something Wed 30-Apr-14 20:11:21

He he sorry I meant to say I need to earn 30k grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now