Need to work from home but what to do?

(5 Posts)
RedFocus Wed 19-Feb-14 10:02:48

My daughter is autistic and I am her carer when she isn't at school but I need to do something when she is and working would help financially although I can only earn up to £100 before it affects my carers allowance. Problem is she has random days off school, usually about one random day a week sometimes more. I can't work in the evenings or weekends because she won't be left with anyone else and at night time she doesn't sleep so it has to be during school hours but only if she's at school. So obviously working outside the house would be impossible for the foreseeable future. Someone mentioned working from home but when I asked doing what she had no idea. I haven't worked outside the house for 13 years and my experience is mainly sales and insurance. Childminding is also out of the question because of my daughters disability, so what on earth is there that I can do at home?? Is there anything?? Thanks.

SunGate Wed 19-Feb-14 18:45:36

Have you looked at Working Mums website and also Mum and Working?

They have lots of flexible jobs on there and work from home jobs do crop up x

RedFocus Sat 01-Mar-14 10:25:17

Hi thank you yes I've registered. My husband has just come up with a great idea. Cleaning! I can take my daughter with me if she's off and still do my job. grin

user5358 Tue 04-Mar-14 13:14:28

Hi there, you might be interested in becoming an ambassador for a renowned Austrian company which is just launching in the UK. If you are interested in natural skincare for all the family, have a look at my post on mumsnet (search for Ringana, and it will come up). The registration cost is just under £24 and commission starts at 19%.
Any question, please feel free to contact me. best regards, Eva

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/jobs/2001636-Be-a-pioneer-in-the-UK-start-your-own-business-no-financial-commitment-with-beautiful-Austrian-products-100-natural-vegan-and-ethical

Nikkiforever27 Wed 09-Apr-14 07:45:37

Hi I have a business opportunity which is very flexible and may well suit your needs . Please email me on nikkiforever27@gmail.com to find out more. Many thanks Nikki

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now