You know those wanky sayings with crappy background pictures people share on Facebook every day.....

(341 Posts)
SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 17-Feb-14 23:40:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

I read one on here that made me laugh: love is like a fart, if you have to force it it's probably shit.

StupidMistakes Mon 17-Feb-14 23:43:26

Im older than my gums but younger than my teeth.

SinisterBuggyMonth Mon 17-Feb-14 23:47:58

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Mon 17-Feb-14 23:47:59

Idiots believe anything.
Don't you?
(Big picture of kitten looking puzzled, head tilted)

EatShitDerek Mon 17-Feb-14 23:49:00

Have you seen the JustGirlyThings posts? Where its some photoshopped photo with some message like "wearing a dress with converse"

Well there's a parody and its like this justgurlythings

YoureBeingASillyBilly Mon 17-Feb-14 23:51:53

I saw a brilliant one one pinterest that said something along the line of " if messy houses make happy children why are all the kids on hoarding so miserable- turn off your laptop and clean your house" grin it spoke to me wink

SundaySimmons Mon 17-Feb-14 23:53:00

When I split up last year with my ex, he texted me one of these. Sentimental crap with some twee picture. He seemed to forget he had cheated on me!

I hate anything like that and I immediately googled and found a picture of flickering candles with some equally repulsive quote and sent it to him and he phoned me up, crying!

It actually helped me realise what a prat he is.

SundaySimmons Mon 17-Feb-14 23:57:06

Awful, just awful.

LemonMousse Tue 18-Feb-14 00:00:04

It's Habitual Sharer awareness week!!!

If you know someone who will share any old pile of crap pass this on!!!

99% of my friends aren't brave enough to tell their friends they are twats!!! ARE YOU?

expatinscotland Tue 18-Feb-14 00:03:49

My fav is the drawing of the bucaneer with his arm extended and,'The reason I swear so much is because fuck you.'

SinisterBuggyMonth Tue 18-Feb-14 00:05:34

LettertoHermioneGranger Tue 18-Feb-14 00:10:07

Sunday! I had an ex BLOG a whole lot of them after we broke up.

Made me laugh. And things like a dopey stick figure handing a lady stick figure a heart with "Take this, it's all I have."

NigellasDealer Tue 18-Feb-14 00:12:18

I quite like the one of the unicorn sitting at the wheel of a van - saying 'get in the van, no time to explain'

Fairenuff Tue 18-Feb-14 00:17:56

Im older than my gums but younger than my teeth.

Nah, you've got that the wrong way round StupidMistakes grin

How can you be younger than your teeth? Were they born before you?

LemonMousse Tue 18-Feb-14 00:20:19

Someone did send me a picture of a goat with the words 'Share this goat for no particular reason' - that one did make me laugh grin

YoureBeingASillyBilly Tue 18-Feb-14 00:20:37

I know a girl who was born with two teeth. They were born before most of her grin

PatFenis Tue 18-Feb-14 00:21:36

I don't have Facebook but I have a 'friend' who shares such shite as her very own .....I want very much to punch her in her mouth and tell her to start using her own thoughts

It is doubtful that she has any of her own thoughts having been thoroughly mindwashed by facebook bolleaux

I am considering joining fb just to add her and add to her twattery only to discover it's me and prove a point!!

Fairenuff Tue 18-Feb-14 00:22:49

I think you should pick one OP, tell us which one, then share it and we'll all let you know if/when it appears on our newsfeed.

PatFenis Tue 18-Feb-14 00:23:14

sillybilly my DD was born with 2 teeth!

Ohwhatfuckeryisthis Tue 18-Feb-14 00:26:13

Pat says bolleaux too! Yay! I have single handedly pioneered the usage I my school.

AwfulMaureen Tue 18-Feb-14 00:26:42

"Love is like an orange...if you don't know what that means then you're not fit to be a parent."

"Having kids is like being a parsnip...if you're a proud parsnip parent share this!"

AwfulMaureen Tue 18-Feb-14 00:27:58

"Love trolleys on no matter how many brooches you wear."

"True friends understand you when you speak of apes...and then share their hares with you."

Whereisegg Tue 18-Feb-14 00:30:23

yes I'll share ironic shit grin
pisses me right off angry

bellabelly Tue 18-Feb-14 00:34:31

I am sorely tempted to post Lemon Mousse's excellent words... I have friends who are lovely in real life but seem to be totally sucked in by all the inane "spiritual" crap and endlessly share ridiculous twee pics and tedious messages... i don't understand it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now