RIP Sims

(14 Posts)
HeySoulSister Fri 14-Jun-13 23:10:55

I miss farm town.... Before it got too posh

lol Summer blush sims freeplay I couldn't get away with for the same resons as Summer.

MrsHels I also post here a few times and no one replied.

There was also a sim city social which also closes today!!

I posted on here a while back looking for neighbours & didn't get one reply, didn't think anyone on here played hmm

I'm getting fed up as I can't afford the snow park.

BoulevardOfBrokenSleep Fri 14-Jun-13 21:29:53

anough = enough....

BoulevardOfBrokenSleep Fri 14-Jun-13 21:29:27

There was a Sims on FB?! FFS. Mind you, I guess I waste anough of my day on the laptop as it is...

Theselittlelightsofmine Fri 14-Jun-13 21:08:49

Yes I have freeplay

Summerloading Fri 14-Jun-13 21:08:47

I've looked at Freeplay but it just didn't have the sheer addictiveness that kept me returning to Sims Social. And of course the frustration of quests that couldn't be completed in time.

Summerloading Fri 14-Jun-13 21:04:11

I remember being envious of your palatial properties when I first started grin, devient.

is that freeplay?

never thouht of screenshots sad I moved out and knocked my properties down grin I agree have lots who are remaining friends

Theselittlelightsofmine Fri 14-Jun-13 21:01:37

Sims closes? I have the app on my phone?

Summerloading Fri 14-Jun-13 20:59:50

I've made many new friends who've carried on being friends.

To remember all those minutes and hours on the game, I've taken screenshots of all my properties.

MrsMeg Fri 14-Jun-13 20:55:09

What you talking bout Willis? grin

It's been great playing and meeting people all over the world with a similar interest. However sims closes for good today. Come and join with me to remember the best game FB ever had wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now