Messaging people not on friends list

(7 Posts)
TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Sun 02-Jun-13 18:35:31

See! it's in grey small print and you find all kinds of shite in it!

Pantone363 Sun 02-Jun-13 18:17:31

WHAT other message folder? shock

IneedAyoniNickname Sun 02-Jun-13 18:15:32

I can't seem to access my others box from my phone, it could be full of meassges from fit young men who are in love with me grin

Actually that's extremely unlikely, but a girl can.dream! Can't she?

Allthatglitters789 Sun 02-Jun-13 15:18:34

Thebirdsfelldowntodingadong - that's the same problem I'm having, no add friend button so I can only message. I didn't even know the other message folder existed until a few days ago!

TheBirdsFellDownToDingADong Sun 02-Jun-13 15:09:46

It will tell you if it goes to their other folder.

It's a bugger as I'm sure hardly anyone knows the other folder is there. Friends from uni and I found another old friend just yesterday that we really would like to get in touch with but unfortunately they have no friend request button, just the messages. Have messaged but if they are like me, they will read the other folder in about 3 yrs time!

Phner Sun 02-Jun-13 15:07:55

I was recently messaged by someone I'm not friends with (though a former friend - an ex-boyfriend) and it came through as a normal message. Admittedly we do have one mutual friend though.

Allthatglitters789 Sun 02-Jun-13 15:03:57

If you message someone whom you share no friends with will they receive the message or will it go in to their other messages folder?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now