HELP totally confused

(3 Posts)
Wylye Thu 18-Apr-13 13:53:10
Wylye Thu 18-Apr-13 13:52:55

Here's the 'Report a Problem' link - https://www.facebook.com/help/181495968648557/

When you set up your initial account you will have given info to identify yourself, I'm sure they'll be able to reinstate you on it.
Might be worth looking at your profile page from another friend's account in case he's been messing with your info, and get them to post a 'Hi, Brightly can't access her Facebook account right now, she'll be back soon!' type message on your profile.

Hope you get it sorted!

Brightlydoesit Wed 17-Apr-13 21:53:49

Please help. Someone ( ex bf) I suspect has messed with my FB account. Went on it 3 weeks ago and it said my password had been changed on my iPad and it even gave the time and date. I left it for about 2 weeks then tried to click on reset password thinking it would send a reminder or let me reset it. It then said there was no account under that email address???? I don't have any other email addresses

Now I can't seem to get on FB at all. I rest my password two days but its a totally new account now all my other info had gone. And tonight it's saying the account is locked and I need to send ID to unlock it. I haven't a clue what to do and can't navigate my way round FB site to report it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now