Am I being a stirring cah showing you this?

(34 Posts)
wossgoinon Thu 01-Nov-12 08:40:42

www.facebook.com/pages/Are-SSMs-Slut-Single-Mothers-Bad-for-Western-Civilisation/220271251432495?ref=ts&fref=ts

Are SSMs bad for society? and the admin on this page is ex Claire Khaw
BNP politician.... i think xx

PS im a regular lurker but i was really incensed by this and had to pass it to you

caramelwaffle Fri 02-Nov-12 00:01:23

Such wonderful understatement RowanMN <thumbs up>

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 01-Nov-12 21:30:48

Hi there

This isn't really an AIBU so we've moved it to Facebook.

Lemonylemon Thu 01-Nov-12 11:49:53

"We must remember that ALL criminal bastards come from slut single mothers, without exception."

How ignorant..... I take it that the troll forgot about Dave Gilmour's step-son and the cenotaph incident?

Meglet Thu 01-Nov-12 11:40:12

oh, I've missed Claire Khaw. She's unhinged.

Oh it's that dipshit.
Still advocating euthanasia for people with disabilities is she?

QueenOfFlamingEffigies Thu 01-Nov-12 11:38:40

Claire Khaw is clearly not quite all there. I can't bring myself to take anything she says seriously.

ArterialSpurtMonkey Thu 01-Nov-12 11:35:57

Claire khaw is a troll.

TheDarkestNight Thu 01-Nov-12 11:24:08

Just report, don't get involved. Facebook does regularly remove pages promoting Hate Speech, which this totally is, along with being complete shite. Whoever made the page wants reaction, don't give them what they want. The report button is at the top right-hand side under a drop-down menu, and it only takes a few seconds to get bollocks like this removed.

gordyslovesheep Thu 01-Nov-12 11:11:40

oh just ignore the attention seeking fuck monkeys - honestly it's not worth the effort it takes to be offended

merlottits Thu 01-Nov-12 11:09:36

Some people are so thick I can't summon up the energy to care about what they think.

Best Wishes

(previous) slut single mother

ClippedPhoenix Thu 01-Nov-12 10:56:01

Blimey, there sure are some sick people out there.

MoleyMick Thu 01-Nov-12 10:52:57

It only has 137 likes. I think he/she is the definition of an Internet troll, and seems to get pleasure out if people commenting to express their disgust.
Strange and angrysad but sadly common on FB. If you type "slut" in a search, heaps of horrible pages come up.

BonVoyageCharlieBrown Thu 01-Nov-12 10:50:03

I reported it. Its disgusting. Thats all i need to say on this sad

CookingFunt Thu 01-Nov-12 10:46:09

What a scuttery page. I have reported it.

BornToFolk Thu 01-Nov-12 10:46:07

What the actual jeffing fuck? I have skimmed as am at work (yes, I know, a single mother at work - who'd have thought it?!) but that can't really be serious can it? It must be some sick kind of piss take?

Cluffyfunt Thu 01-Nov-12 10:39:35

I think it's ment ironically.

I have also reported the whole page as hate against gender in the options. Foul.

quoteunquote Thu 01-Nov-12 10:36:40

so sad.

PickledFanjoCat Thu 01-Nov-12 10:32:13

I can't even bring myself to say the other page I was referring to - its that bad.

I think loads of people reported it though, and fb let it stand.

I only had a quick skim read, got to the bit where 'SSM epxpose their children to sexual abuse' and then reported as hate speech

Cunts

MissVerinder Thu 01-Nov-12 10:24:04

Sometimes I just want to crawl into bed and cry.

Why do women hate each other so much?

PickledFanjoCat Thu 01-Nov-12 10:22:08

It's awful but I've seen worse pages in Facebook.

Sadly these complete cunts can say what they like on there and it's pointless even going on to say anything as it will only give their sad little pages the publicity they are clearly after.

EasilyBored Thu 01-Nov-12 10:22:03

Holy. Shit.

There is a post on that page talking about the sexual violence in the Congo, with the message that 'that's why you shouldn't dress like a slut.'

I can't put together a string of words to express how I feel about that.

MissVerinder Thu 01-Nov-12 10:19:31

Fucking hell.

And I never swear on MN.

featherbag Thu 01-Nov-12 10:15:17

Poppadom, never mind voting rights, they should have their reproductive organs removed!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now