Am I being a stirring cah showing you this?

(34 Posts)
wossgoinon Thu 01-Nov-12 08:40:42

www.facebook.com/pages/Are-SSMs-Slut-Single-Mothers-Bad-for-Western-Civilisation/220271251432495?ref=ts&fref=ts

Are SSMs bad for society? and the admin on this page is ex Claire Khaw
BNP politician.... i think xx

PS im a regular lurker but i was really incensed by this and had to pass it to you

gordyslovesheep Thu 01-Nov-12 11:11:40

oh just ignore the attention seeking fuck monkeys - honestly it's not worth the effort it takes to be offended

TheDarkestNight Thu 01-Nov-12 11:24:08

Just report, don't get involved. Facebook does regularly remove pages promoting Hate Speech, which this totally is, along with being complete shite. Whoever made the page wants reaction, don't give them what they want. The report button is at the top right-hand side under a drop-down menu, and it only takes a few seconds to get bollocks like this removed.

ArterialSpurtMonkey Thu 01-Nov-12 11:35:57

Claire khaw is a troll.

QueenOfFlamingEffigies Thu 01-Nov-12 11:38:40

Claire Khaw is clearly not quite all there. I can't bring myself to take anything she says seriously.

Oh it's that dipshit.
Still advocating euthanasia for people with disabilities is she?

Meglet Thu 01-Nov-12 11:40:12

oh, I've missed Claire Khaw. She's unhinged.

Lemonylemon Thu 01-Nov-12 11:49:53

"We must remember that ALL criminal bastards come from slut single mothers, without exception."

How ignorant..... I take it that the troll forgot about Dave Gilmour's step-son and the cenotaph incident?

RowanMumsnet (MNHQ) Thu 01-Nov-12 21:30:48

Hi there

This isn't really an AIBU so we've moved it to Facebook.

caramelwaffle Fri 02-Nov-12 00:01:23

Such wonderful understatement RowanMN <thumbs up>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now