Can I join my facebook & twitter tweets?

(5 Posts)
mellen Sun 26-Aug-12 19:33:39

Tweetdeck does this.

pugsandseals Sun 26-Aug-12 19:31:32

Thanks - will give it a go. A group page is something you set up if you run a club or something so that your members can follow info about that club. What I am hoping I can do is set up my feed from twitter so that only those group members see it, otherwise friends & family are going to get fed up with updates about a club they have no interest in!

wellwisher Sat 25-Aug-12 15:41:49

https://apps.facebook.com/twitter/ - not sure what you mean by group page though confused

I used to have this set up but cancelled it again. I don't have a mobile app for it though, so probably not best-placed to give you advice from that side.
I seem to recall going into twitter on my pc and finding something there to link it up to my fb.
I then used to update twitter by text and it would update fb.
However, when I changed my password on fb, it didn't automatically update so I had to redo it.

Might be worth checking on google? smile

pugsandseals Fri 24-Aug-12 16:51:19

Is there some way I can set up my twitter account so that my tweets are automatically published on my 'group' page? It would help me hugely as I can't seem to find my Facebook groups on my mobile app & I would love to be able to update my group pages from my mobile!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now