Can I join my facebook & twitter tweets?

(5 Posts)
pugsandseals Fri 24-Aug-12 16:51:19

Is there some way I can set up my twitter account so that my tweets are automatically published on my 'group' page? It would help me hugely as I can't seem to find my Facebook groups on my mobile app & I would love to be able to update my group pages from my mobile!

I used to have this set up but cancelled it again. I don't have a mobile app for it though, so probably not best-placed to give you advice from that side.
I seem to recall going into twitter on my pc and finding something there to link it up to my fb.
I then used to update twitter by text and it would update fb.
However, when I changed my password on fb, it didn't automatically update so I had to redo it.

Might be worth checking on google? smile

wellwisher Sat 25-Aug-12 15:41:49

https://apps.facebook.com/twitter/ - not sure what you mean by group page though confused

pugsandseals Sun 26-Aug-12 19:31:32

Thanks - will give it a go. A group page is something you set up if you run a club or something so that your members can follow info about that club. What I am hoping I can do is set up my feed from twitter so that only those group members see it, otherwise friends & family are going to get fed up with updates about a club they have no interest in!

mellen Sun 26-Aug-12 19:33:39

Tweetdeck does this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now