Deleting Facebook account support thread

(7 Posts)
lovechoc Wed 06-Jun-12 15:17:56

I know what you mean, YouGoonie. Very irritating, and I can see it only getting worse.

YouGoonie Wed 06-Jun-12 15:00:31

It's annoying that every company seems to have a facebook page and in some cases they update that more then their actual website.

lovechoc Wed 06-Jun-12 12:38:11

redrubyshoes I have no intentions of using FB again, honestly. I could see the site far enough. I do also get fed up seeing all the adverts on TV with a tiny fb icon at the bottom - it is almost like we are brainwashed into thinking it has to be a part of your life!

redrubyshoes Wed 06-Jun-12 11:55:32

I deleted the bloody thing months ago. Never looked back. I think the share price plummeting so quickly speaks volumes about it.

Anyone remember Friends Reunited? A few years ago everyone registered and now I haven't looked at the site for about three years.

Lovechoc

Under no circumstances have a sneaky peek or it will all start up again.!

lovechoc Wed 06-Jun-12 11:45:01

Yes, why not smile Glad you are also happy with your choice of deleting FB account.

Think we must be in the minority!blush

YouGoonie Wed 06-Jun-12 11:01:37

Can I join even though mine permanently deleted on Monday?

lovechoc Wed 06-Jun-12 10:55:48

It apparently takes 14 days for your account to be deleted permanently once you've started the process. I am on day 3... Does anyone want to join in?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now