Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

How do I create an 'Event' on more than one day?

(4 Posts)
CuppaTeaJanice Mon 13-Sep-10 08:47:30

I just tried to create an event page for something that's happening over the next two weekends, but it looks like I can only select one date for the event, rather than the four I need.

Does anybody know how to create a multi-date event? Is it possible? Or is there a better way to get the information to all my FB friends?

smile

CuppaTeaJanice Mon 13-Sep-10 12:07:18

Somebody must know......???

JjandtheBeanlovesUnicorns Fri 08-Oct-10 00:52:39

i have no idea but also need to know, hope someone can help!

sae2013 Sat 21-Jun-14 22:13:06

bike
www.nct.org.uk/branches/staines-ashford-egham
Hi,
Just wanted to let you all know that the next AUTUMN Nearly New Sale is on Saturday 11th October 2014 @ Egham Leisure Centre, Vicarage Road, Egham, Surrey, TW208NL. T01784437695.

The next Nearly New Sale of the Staines, Ashford and Egham branch will be held on Saturday 11th October 2014 at Egham Leisure Centre from *10:15am (*for members), or 10:30 for general public until 12 noon.

Entry costs £1.50 | *early entry for NCT members with cards at 10.15am, so please bring them with you!

For more info contact sae.nct@hotmail.co.uk if you want to be a seller/buyer/or helper!

Any volunteers wishing to join the sub committee to help out at the SAE NNS, then please email or get in touch. Great event planner experience for your CV!
Just send us a message on:- sae.nct@hotmail.co.uk - Many thanks!
:-D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now