Gymnastics - if you support Team GB and children's gymnastics

(2 Posts)
reindeesandchristmastrees Sat 04-Jul-15 06:31:32

Please could I ask you to consider signing and sharing our petition?

Southport YMCA and YMCA England: Maintain the current high standards of competitive and recreational gymnastic coaching at Southport YMCA Gymnastics Club by not implementing proposed changes to T and C of the Coaches - Sign the Petition!
www.change.org/p/southport-ymca-and-ymca-england-maintain-the-current-high-standards-of-competitive-and-recreational-gymnastic-coaching-at-southport-ymca-gymnastics-club-by-not-implementing-proposed-changes-to-t-and-c-of-the-coaches?recruiter=90463068&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=sms. -

The planned changes will have huge (potentially life changing) implications for my children and their friends. Boys and girls train up to 18 hours a week in pursuit of their gymnastic dream, not sure what they would do if this was taken away from them.

Thanks

MayPolist Tue 07-Jul-15 18:40:05

I will sign, but I am guessing they are cutting down on coach time in a bid to save money.A loss making club can't keep going for long, and the alternative might be no club at all!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now