Need to shed some baby weight!

(3 Posts)
CaramelPrincess Thu 28-Jul-16 21:10:35

Had my DS 5 months ago and am still EBF. I'm currently struggling with my diet as I have developed a sweet tooth since having him which I didn't have before, and the hours spent often bored at home means I have no willpower either!
I'm looking for a fairly gentle exercise video I can do at home while he is napping that will help burn a few of the extra calories. Don't want anything too extremely energetic as due to BF my boobs are very large & tender when bounced too much!
Any suggestions on which to try?

TheABC Thu 28-Jul-16 21:31:02

Hi OP, I know how you feel! I am following the slimming world easy plan to combat the sweet tooth. A few suggestions:

- 10 minutes pilates; little boob bounce and easy to fit around the kids
- Buggy fit - check if this is run in one of the parks around your area. It's a nice way to burn calories and everyone is in the same boat as you.
-mutu system. 12 weeks of exercises you can do at home, designed to tone you up and fix your post - baby stomach. It's not cheap, but you get lifetime membership and I am doing it again after my second baby.
- Davina's 30 minute workout. A more conventional workout with a low impact option.

Good luck and congratulations with the new arrival. smile

CaramelPrincess Fri 29-Jul-16 12:07:42

Fantastic, thank you so much for the suggestions!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now