Need a "maintenance" workout program after R in 30....

(8 Posts)
Chocwocdoodah Mon 25-Apr-16 22:11:25

Just finished Ripped in 30 which I lovec. Wouldn't say I'm ripped but to be fair I only started dieting in the last 2 weeks - but I have toned up especially my arms. Want to move on to something else now as much as i'm sure I'd get brilliant results if I carried on doing it I am booooored. Love Jillian Michaels so which of her other DVDs could I do maybe 3 times a week instead of 6? I got her killer buns DVD free with Rin30 but I'm concerned that won't work my arms and I'll lose the definition I've built.

Chocwocdoodah Tue 26-Apr-16 16:23:18

Anyone? Can feel myself getting wobblier by the second. ...

Tsotofamily Tue 26-Apr-16 20:50:41

I've not got much knowledge on jillian Michaels workouts but how about mixing up the DVDs u got killers buns with her killer arms of one maybe do killer buns for 2/3 days and then do killer arms for 2 days

Chocwocdoodah Tue 26-Apr-16 22:39:05

Yes could do - definitely need a bit of variety...

dakin1 Wed 27-Apr-16 08:37:42

Try Les Mills body combat on YouTube - it's fun and it works!

WhatsGoingOnEh Wed 27-Apr-16 08:41:07

What about the 30 Day Shred?

Roonerspism Wed 27-Apr-16 08:44:42

There are a load of Jillian Michaels DVDs - look at Amazon reviews. I have about 10 DVDs - various other folk too - which I alternate. Jillian is the best IMHO

Chocwocdoodah Wed 27-Apr-16 11:56:22

I've done 30DS to death! Its brilliant but need something new. How long are Lea Mills workouts Dakin?

Rooner - how often do you do your DVDs?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now