Chubby legs 😕

(4 Posts)
myyearmylife Fri 19-Feb-16 00:28:01

Hi.

I've ordered the davina fit in 5 weeks dvd in hope to loose a little weight (14 lbs roughly) but most importantly tone!!

I lost 7 stone fast, and was left with a wobbly tummy, and despite the weight loss, never seem to loose weight as much on legs.

Will this dvd help that really? And any other tips pls. My weight loss to date is mostly through healthy eating. I'm not overly fit!

Thanks

Knackerelli Sun 21-Feb-16 14:31:12

Wow, congratulations on your weight loss! 7 stone is very impressive!

I can't comment on the effectiveness of Davina as I haven't tried it, but I find the trusted mumsnet favourite of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred a good toner. Regarding legs; walking and running shape mine up. Pre dc each weekend included a 10-15 mile walk. Now I don't have the luxury of all that time at the weekend, I go to parkrun and try to do two club runs in the week. Not everyone likes running but I like how I can fit it in to suit family life.

myyearmylife Sun 21-Feb-16 21:34:08

Thank you! I must say I lost that weight just over a year ago. I've struggled with the last stone, juggling up and down. It's a nightmare to loose when you're so close!

I'll give that dvd a try. I hate running so admire you!! You sound lol oke you're doing great. I have decided to ditch the car and walk more. But have to confess, I'm super unorganised and a self confessed night owl! Mornings are a killer for me getting out the house on time with kids. I better work on it fast 😀

Knackerelli Tue 23-Feb-16 21:27:01

It's taken a long while to get to this stage! Started with parkrun and took it from there. Also I like the social side of seeing friends every week!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now