Fav Fitness Classes?

(5 Posts)
SKLily Sat 09-Jan-16 13:14:01

I'm a total fan of the basic Yoga and Pilates, but spinning scares me since I have NO stamina! What are your fav classes and the ones you run from??

nbee84 Sat 09-Jan-16 16:13:19

Love body pump. Enjoy spinning. Quite like classes like body conditioning and core strength. Insanity and body combat are so intense that I normally talk myself out of doing them, but if I do go I actually quite enjoy them. Yoga and pilates I find a bit boring. It's not that I find them easy (quite hard some of the exercises) but I feel like I haven't done a proper workout if I haven't worked up a sweat, wrong mindset really and I ought to try and fit 1 or 2 classes a week in.

confusedandemployed Sat 09-Jan-16 16:22:07

I still love a good, high impact Zumba class. Also circuits, Insanity, boxfit, traditional aerobics. Less keen on body pump although I do do it (I just find it a bit boring). Don't like spinning. It's just not me, although I don't find it a struggle - you can adjust to suit your fitness level anyway.

PhoebeMcPeePee Sat 09-Jan-16 19:45:57

I love Insanity, circuits & body attack but hate spinning despite being a cyclist. I find yoga/Pilates really dull although have only ever done pre& post natal versions.

Queenbean Sun 17-Jan-16 16:32:56

I love body pump, spinning and Zumba / dance classes, and also hot yoga

The key for me is finding a good class. I hate spin where they put on an 8 minute track and have everyone plodding along at the same speed and resistance. Likewise, I hate Zumba when it's just someone yelling SHAKE IT, I like it when they have some proper dance training

Insanity / circuit etc scares me and I hate doing it. I did do some boxing with my PT as well which I really enjoyed. Hated everything else he made me do though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now