Kettlebells

(12 Posts)
marmalade32 Thu 06-Aug-15 19:22:31

Short and sweet really-anyone recommend a good kettlebells DVD ? I know classes are better but single parent working shifts doesn't make for much success in attending gym classes at the right time. Thanks in advance...

lampshady Thu 06-Aug-15 19:29:24

I don't have any recommendations but am really interested in answers so I'll shamelessly tag along for the ride.

marmalade32 Thu 06-Aug-15 20:11:37

Why not ? Maybe someone will be able to help us both...

lampshady Fri 07-Aug-15 19:27:23

Bumping this in case there are any words of wisdom.

yumyumpoppycat Fri 07-Aug-15 22:51:28

Price has gone down on this one , I got it based on amazon and mumsnet reviews. Its quite a good workout, not too difficult. I started with a pink kettlebell

MrsStevenPatrickMorrissey Sat 08-Aug-15 12:58:33

A few months ago there was a jillian Michaels workout with kettle bells on one of the exercise channels on sky (if you have it) sorry I can't remember the name of it, they usually repeat stuff like that a lot, if you wanted to check it...I got kettle bells a while back and am going to do them with this after I'm finished doing the 30 day shred. You could also check YouTube for workouts, fitness bender I think is one of the websites that might have a few workouts and it free which is a bonus....hope that helps wink

MrsStevenPatrickMorrissey Sat 08-Aug-15 13:03:30

sorry that should read *fitness blender

yumyumpoppycat Sat 08-Aug-15 13:03:37

Oooh I have a now tv box will have to check that out. Actually level 1 of shred it with weights is on you tube www.youtube.com/watch?v=4w2ssgjdIts been meaning to try it for a while but not sure how good it would be for a beginner?

yumyumpoppycat Sat 08-Aug-15 13:04:56

fitness bender grin

MrsStevenPatrickMorrissey Sat 08-Aug-15 13:07:53

That's fantastic it's on YouTube, I'm sure it will be fine for beginners, I'm a beginner too with the whole kettle bell workouts, come back and let us know what it's like, I'm on day 6 of level 1 of shred so it'll be a while before I try it smile

MrsStevenPatrickMorrissey Sat 08-Aug-15 13:08:50

I know blush grin

MsFiremanSam Sun 09-Aug-15 22:38:33

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W2E3Qd5r3uM

I love this one - 20 mins and easy to follow.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now