I want an online workout programme with a daily tracker and feedback, why can't I find it?

(5 Posts)
fizzylime Mon 28-Jul-14 06:29:04

Something like Jillian Michaels (but not £3 a week billed quarterly), something that will tell me what exercises to do and let me log it, maybe a trainer available to give some feedback and modify things, maybe a social aspect... I thought there'd be tons of options out there but I just can't find a thing!

I don't want to go it alone, because I need the accountability aspect, so just saying I am going to do a DVD doesn't really work for me.

Does anyone have any ideas or know what kind of thing I'm talking about?!

Shia Mon 28-Jul-14 07:10:12

This website is one of my personal favorites because it allows you to easily connect with others in your general location who are also tracking their daily miles. “Daily miles” refers to walking, running, cycling, swimming, etc., but the website can also be used to track weekly workouts.

Other features of DailyMile:

Use maps to track routes and better calculate miles
Find events
Join challenges
The one thing lacking with Daily mile is nutrition and weight loss tracking, but I do appreciate the simplicity of the website overall.

Shia Mon 28-Jul-14 07:11:35
fizzylime Mon 28-Jul-14 09:37:11

Thanks for the link Shia. I have a few tracking apps and sites like MFP, but I was looking for more of a personal training site?

fizzylime Mon 28-Jul-14 13:01:56

Hopeful bump

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now