London to Hastings ride

(1 Post)
jollygoodthen Sat 19-Jul-14 15:02:09

aka The Magical History tour, aka Wen to Wen. This is an ambitious ride I'm planning for the 3rd & 30th of August. There is a blog post here which describes it in detail, but briefly: ~84 miles. Hilly. Only happening if it's not raining (there are rain check days, see blog post).

This is not for charity; it's just for fun. If you consider this sort of thing to be fun. It's not a race.

I have no idea of numbers. Perhaps just a handful; perhaps more, if many people wake up that day and decide carpe diem, to Hastings I hasten!; perhaps it'll just be me.

Who am I? Here's an overview. If you are thence reassured this isn't a setup so that I may lead the group into a trap I've set in deepest darkest Far East Sussex to enslave the lot of you to my dark ends, which would probably involve press-ganging you to fill the potholes the council can't be bothered with, I hope that you will give this ride your every consideration.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now