those of you that fit excersise in during your working day do you ALWAYS shower after?

(6 Posts)
catstolemypants Tue 18-Mar-14 16:45:55

sounds gross I know but, as well as morning runs (which I shower after then dress for work) im trying to fit in shred session inbetween my daytime appointments. But I dont always have time to workout and shower soooo the question is im clean my workout clothes are clean my work clothes are clean, a good squirt of deoderant some perfume is fine right? (hopefull that I wont be flamed for being gross and dirty)

TheGirlFromIpanema Tue 18-Mar-14 16:53:32

No.

I am still in grotty gym kit from this morning blush but in my defence I do work at home grin

If you think no-one can actually tell that you've not showered then you've probably answered your own question imo!

I run from school to office with a change of clothes in my backpack. I keep a little spongebag in the office with a travel flannel and deodorant. No complaints from colleagues so far!

Flexiblefriend Wed 19-Mar-14 12:58:01

Unless you are one of those unusual people who does not sweat at all then that is a bit gross, sorry.

Vickiyumyum Wed 19-Mar-14 13:01:14

I run or cycle into work on days I don't have meetings, but I shower and change at work. I'm not sure I would feel comfortable in an office all day after working out and not showering.

could you do a shorter workout so that you have time for a shower? I find strip wash takes as long as a shower, I just pile my hair up in a clip and don't get it wet.

No - gross or not I don't have time. I go to the gym first thing - get there for 8am, take my lunch hour 9-10am so I get almost 2 hours in there - get to work just after 10, cool down at my desk and then go and freshen up in the loos and get changed - def no time for a shower unless I want to cut my work out down, which I don't.

Am used to it now, it's fine, I don't smell, I put fresh clean clothes on and I feel ok smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now